Tuesday, October 25

5 Electro Tracks (Tommy Trash, Alex Mind, DJ Kue & More)


Normally I do a "Tech House" post on Tuesday but I'm not gonna lie, I haven't been keeping up with the Tech scene over the last week, so to my TH fans I am sorry. However, I have been keeping up with the Electro! So today I have 5 of the hardest hitting songs out there right now! 


1. I have a new one from Cold Blank called "Redroid", this creepy, robotic song is lead by a heavy bass topped of with off beat bleeps and beeps. "REDROID!"

Cold Blank - Redroid (Original Mix)

2. Moby has been around since the first time I heard Electronic Dance Music and has been a pioneer over the years. "After" was released by Moby in early May and was a club banger' for sure. Tommy Trash has taken the track and turned it into a even heavier banger' for those crazy motherfucking nights!

Moby - After (Tommy Trash Remix)

3. I'm gonna be the first to say that I AM NOT a fan of Nicki Minaj! But it seems that anything that DJ Kue touches turns to gold, a modern day "King Midas" you could say. This track is no different, Nicki's new track with Rihanna called "Fly". I'm really loving the funky 70's bassline!

Nicki Minaj feat. Rihanna - Fly (It's The DJ Kue Dirty Remix)

4. Brazilian producers seem to have some of the best Electro productions. With artist like FTampa and Darth & Vader just killing it lately. Another artist from down south, born in Rio de Janeiro, is Alex Mind. His latest remix of Animal Instincts "Koyote" is filthy and lovely at the same time. Catchy piano like synths keep you moving, till the drop hits you with some wobbling, tree sawing synths! 5 STARS

Animal Instincts - Koyote (Alex Mind Remix)

5. Lastly we have a new one from the man who brought you "Top Of The World". Joe Garston is back with his new single "Quickscope". Packed with loading guns, bombs strikes and one of the quickest changes from popping house to absolute dungy grungy destroying sounds. Favorite song of this selection.

Joe Garston - Quickscope






No comments:

Post a Comment