Tuesday, October 11

OUT OF COMMISION


First off I want to apologize to all my Envious Fans! I have been deathly sick for about the last week and haven't left my bed in like 5 days. Don't worry though got my self some of those antibiotic things and I am back and ready to make up for the lack of tunes. I'm just gonna lay the music on you today and trust me, all these songs are gonna make your next playlist especially "Big Red Planet". If you don't have the speakers for it. . .well sorry your missing out.

+Stay Envious+

The S - Big Red Planet

Religion - I Can Be A Freak

The Scipt - Nothing (It's The DJ Kue Remix)

Oceanlab - Satellite (Paradigm Remix)

Katy Perry - Last Friday Night (Viceroy's Poolside Remix)

Hardwell - Cobra (Original Mix)

Fatboy Slim - Ya Mama (Push The Tempo) (Moguai Remix)

Hatiras & Le Petit Belge & Polydor - Oooh (Hatiras Remix)

Laidback Luke & Example - Natural Disaster (Extended Vocal Mix)

Dark Matter feat. Jess Morgan - I Don't Believe In Miracles (Sick Individuals Remix)








No comments:

Post a Comment