Friday, September 2

Most Definitely Dirty


I woke up this morning and the dubstep bug must have bit me last night. Filthy bass lines and grimmy, grungy sounds is all I want today. We start off with Figure "Vampires" if you haven't heard this song yet check it out forsure.


Here is a little 'Helicopter Showdown' remix of Katy B's smash hit "Katy On A Mission". This drop is nothing but filth, a winding deep down bassline, with some definite shock value!


Here's one from 'Downlink' if you haven't heard it yet. Gives us his classic sound, very industrial , WOMP WOMP WOMP.


Like I've said before, Xilent has been one of my favorite producers over the summer. So anytime I can hook you Envious Fans with one of his tracks I will. Here is his wobbly remix of Fuzzy Logic mellowed out track "All My Love" which features the vocals of Jada Pearl. 






No comments:

Post a Comment