Tuesday, September 27

Tech/Minimal Tuesday #2


Whenever I post Tech House or Minimal, it's never our most popular post, I think this is because it doesn't have the "BAM" factor that Electro or Dub has or perhaps that the genre is a lot smaller in North America. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Electro & Dub music but I do think there is a time and place. When I'm slamming back a "2.6" with my buddy, give it to me! 12 beers deep, I want the basslines and wobble. Driving down the road with my buddies, I love it.
Since I've been back in school though, I've noticed that I can't listen to such heavy music, it distracts me from my work. I have noticed that the chill soothing beats of Tech and Minimal get me in a kind of "study trance".  So try out some of these songs and look for the catchy drums, subtle progression and some amazing piano/synth work. 
+Stay Envious+ 

Hector Couto - Just Rhythem

Hector Couto - Maneras

Re-Zone - Dark Side Slave (Orginal Mix)

Stefano Noferini - Fact (Original Mix)

Tejada & Justin Maxwell - Our Aimless Dance

Spartaque - Hoover (Original Mix)


No comments:

Post a Comment