Sunday, November 13

Washed Up's LIVE @ Fuse/Blaes 2011


We got this little mix sent to us by a DJ, Washed Up, hailing from Brussels. I don't normally post mixes that we are sent just cause we get way too much music in our inbox, but I took a moment and listened to this mix and instantly I was hooked. I would toss this mix in the Techno/Electro genre with some definite Dub and Break influences. This mix is about thirty minutes so perfect for those drives to school or work. 

+Stay Envious+

Washed Up Facebook: Click Here

Washed Up Soundcloud: Click Here

TRACKLIST

1. Destructo & Oliver - Technology (Original Mix)
2. The Loops Of Fury - I Need (Original Mix)
3. Bart B More - Brap (Original Mix) 
4. D.I.M. & Tai - Ion (Original Mix)
5. Ado - Age (Original Mix)
6. Baskerville, Henzel & Disco Nova - GiMME 5 (Original Mix)
7. Harvard Bass & Bart B More - Listen to This (Original Mix)  
8. Mumbai Science - Lotus (Original Mix) 
9. Mustard Pimp - ZHM (Dada Life Remix) 
10. Knife Party - Internet Friends

2 comments: