Wednesday, November 30

House Selection B (Dirtyloud, Felguk, Nom De Strip and More),


Been busy the past few weeks with work and shit, so I've kind of been slacking with the posting. My apologies. Here are some Electro/House tunes to hopefully get you through the day. Dirtyloud is back with a remix of Felguk's new banger' "Whatever Clever". It seems to me any time Dirtyloud touches a track he just takes it to a whole new "Dirty" level. Haven't heard much from Nom De Strip lately, he is over is Europe playing shows and supposedly making AWESOME tracks like the one below. "My Life" has made be a true believer in the NOM! Last song from me today is going to be a very progressive track. A remix of Inna's vocally beautiful track "Endless" by LuKone. Good Noise.

Felguk - Whatever Clever (Dirtyloud Remix)

Nom De Strip & TRJ feat. Sue Cho - My Life

Inna - Endless (LuKone Remix)

  

No comments:

Post a Comment