Wednesday, November 23

Far From SIlent #9



It's been a weak posting on my part these past few days, I was a little busy partying in my "Cut Offs". I promise this week I'm going to have some big post and some awesome releases for you Envious People to make up for my laziness. One guy who hasn't been neglecting you fans is my boy Eh-StaTuZ, we're on Week #9 on the FFS posts and this week is going to fill your banger appetite. First we have a slowed down poppin' tune by Eddie K and Statix. This track is played at 100bpm so it could easily be tossed into your Moombah set. 

Eddie K & Statix - Anymore

Next we have a Dubstep track from Kezwik featuring the seductive vocals of Mel Presson. Her soft vocals are paired perfectly with the grimy sounds this song delivers. 

Kezwik - Trigger

A few weeks ago I posted a song by Adam K & BT and it is a definite Progressive Electro classic. Here is a little "Break" remix done by Mick-E, it is a really well done remix so, Enjoy.

Adam K & BT - Tomahawk (Mick-E Break Remix)



BONUS

A little bonus for your ears today. This song was released on Big Fish Recordings and its amazing. No Download for it yet, but I'll find one soon or help support the artist by purchasing the song HERE.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment