Monday, June 20

Shifty Monday / Bro.d


Hello my Envious Fans, today I have some treats for you. Does anyone remember "Unleash The F**cking Data"? Well if so, then you are going to love this remix by Disco Reason. With a heavy bassline, awesome filters and a sick house beat, this song will be at the top of your playlist. I hope.

Download on Soundcloud




This song is a few months old but it's a song I think you guys should all know.  A dirty electro song with catchy vocals just seems to always do it for me. If you have time check out BRUK's soundcloud page, it hasn't been updated lately but all the tracks are killer. 


Alright last on the selection today I've got a Turkish Producer hailing from Istanbul. His latest upload to soundcloud was a sample kit, I thought is was a new track. Probably should have noticed the fact it said "Loopmasters". Thanks Seb.  I've included Utku S' last release "Dance Freak" as well. Enjoy.





BONUS

Alright, I'm very excited about today's BONUS. A good buddy of ours who was born in Parksville, has been killin the DJ scene out in Fernie. Bro.D started out his career as 1 half of "Party All the Time Machines", doing some shows at small bars and house parties all over Fernie. With some shows under their belt and some gained experience. They now had their head in the music scene and were able to do some bigger shows. After a while the 2 were living to far away to keep the party going, so Bro.D began his solo career. With a few original tracks on his soundcloud and a 30 minute mix, Bro.D is on his way.









No comments:

Post a Comment