Sunday, June 12

Crazy Sunday?


I'm not sure what's in the schedule for you Envious Folk today, but my day is nuts. So I've gone against my typical "Lazy Sunday" and gone with a "Crazy" one. Not crazy in the sense of "Heavy Music", just some different genres. So enjoy your coffee and cigarette (C2) and relax to some different beats. Alright, well the first song is probably one you have all heard but this time "Kids at the Bar" re-explore "Cry" by The Bingo Players. They fill the song with a stronger base and some siren synths, something nice.


Next is two Tech House tracks by Amsterdam's own Joris Voorn. If you don't listen to Tech that often this may be a little weird. Take a second though, keep your mind open.



Last up on the selection is "Doin' ya Thang" by Oliver $. Just a track I like and it may be leading the beatport house charts. . .







No comments:

Post a Comment