Tuesday, June 7

It's Tuesday My Dear


Ok, so today's Tuesday selection is going to be a little bit of everything. So I'll start it off with something a little chill.  A "Produce and Destroy" remix of Florence + the Machine's "Dog Days Are Over". If your a fan of the original, this is going to give you goosebumps, especially the drop at 2 mins. 


So just about this time last year we were all enjoying Duck Sauce's bootleg of "Barbara Streisand", so wouldn't you all expect their to be another? Well you are in luck my friends, Duck Sauce will be releasing their new track called "Goodie Two Shoes" in a couple weeks. Shiny Disco Club's own Viceroy has just dopped an awesome edit of the upcoming summer jam to give you a little tasted of what to expect. I'm excited. . .


Don't think I forgot about all you Bass Heads out there. I found this remix of Freakhouze - Get Up, done by Calvertron. If you love the filthy jams then press download, and get this shit on your iPod. Enough said, Enjoy.






No comments:

Post a Comment