Wednesday, December 8

"Terry Wood" by Terry Wood

The Man Himself


You've seen a few of his recent video posts, TREX Park Edit & A Run With the TREX, and today Terry Wood's gonna provide a little intro to himself, as well as few things he's drawn up with ENVƎ in mind.


"Basically I'm from Markham Ontario and early in life got into urban culture though takin' trips to Toronto seein' all the ill tags and peepin' the realest fashions. Things like Hip-Hop, Skateboarding and Graff got me down with the movement. Ever since I started into the culture I've never left it. I feel like its the dopest shit goin' down in our era.  And the biggest things goin' on in my life right now relate back to the decisions I made back home and that's straight up BOMBIN SHIT HARD! 905 is the home but like my man young buck said "It ain't 'bout where you from homeboy, it's were u at" so ima rep 604 with the ENVƎ crew keep shit straight up real."


ENVƎ THESE: