Saturday, July 2

Happy Belated Birthday Canada,


Well another successful Canada Day, in the Cop Shop by 9 and out in time to see the fireworks, quite the day. I have to say though, I am fairly sore and wanna spend today just relaxing listening to some new tunes. I'm sure some of you are going to try and do the same. So let's start off with something that will just melt your face. This new release from Run DMT is killer, it's called "100m Dash" and it has some killer dubstep sounds going for it. 


Ok, let's slow things down a bit, in case that song was a little much for your headache this morning. This song is a little club remix of "I'm Free" by Remady. He's taken this song and added some catchy sounding pops and synths "I'm a free man , In a free world" awesome vocals too. Enjoy.


Lastly I'm going to bless you with another new Dirtyloud remix. this time they are destroying the dance floors with their remix of "Move". Heavy hitting electro to say the least, these guys are killing it for sure. 



BONUS

As always the BONUS is filled with delicious tracks and today is no different. Starting it off with "Bare - Rocks VIP". Ahhh for some reason I love this song, I'm not sure if it's the pulsating saw blade sound or the dirty rap vocals, maybe both. Find out for yourself. 
Dillon Francis, holy shit do you ever rock my mind/speakers. The latest track I've found from the man himself is a remix of Time Taker's "She Blows". This is another one of Dillon's fantastic Moombahton tracks, so enjoy this slowed down jam.






No comments:

Post a Comment