Wednesday, January 5

Introducing Evan McCurrie

Recently we have been working on our sponsored team. As of now we have Andrew Ottosen riding for us on the snow, and now Evan McCurrie on the dirt. Stay tuned for more riders being introduced soon!


 Evan McCurrie

"I have been riding for about 8 years now and 2011 is going to be a crazy year for me!
I have about 6 comps I am planning to go to all around the states, and also B.C for this year.
As important as Whistler is for snowboarders in the winter, is exactly the same for
me biking in the spring/summer. Lets not forget about the warm weather and the hot ladies up there!
I like to ride Downhill and jumps preferably but when it comes to any style of riding I can hop on it and have the time of my life! I am so lucky to have grown up on Van Island because the riding here is like no other place in the world, and everyone kills it! I'm stoked on ENVE being on board as well as a few other sponsors I'm working on at the moment. Its just gonna get better and better from here on!"



No comments:

Post a Comment