Thursday, November 25

Give a warm welcome to Andrew O!





Here he is, ENVƎ's first team rider. Andrew Ottosen just recently moved to Whist from Vancouver Island just like the boys and he is ready to have a BANGIN season. This kid has got some tricks under his belt and we just had to have him in The Empire. Andrew stumbled over last night and we sat down and had a few words man, this is what we got out of it.


NV: How you doing man?

AO: Fucking greeeeaaat man, like Tony the Tiger.

NV: 1- 10 on the drunk scale?

AO: 8 out of 10. . .9 out of. . .8.5 out of 10.

NV: What did you get up to tonight?

AO: Ha Ha we were at Fish man. First we went to Bill's and we were like “nah fuck this, we need some fucking Fish" so I went to Fish and dangled some ladies in the bathroom.

NV: Respect!

AO: RESPECT!

NV: How long have you been in whistler?

AO: Oh about 2 months there bud.


NV: Mind telling the people how we met?

AO: We lazed like panthers, we chilled, and we listened to some Electro... Rainman you know bud (nah nah nuh nah).

NV: Yeah man I would say it was a pretty epic night. When did you start snowboarding?

AO: Couple years ago, chilled, just told grandma I wanted 1 plank instead of 2 planks. Yea yea homie yea, that’s what happened that’s my grandma and that’s truth.

NV: What was your first board?

AO: My first board, was a Rossignol rental from Wash and I stole it, sick.

NV: How hyped are you for the season?

AO: Dude you have no fucking idea how hyped I am for this SEASON, I am going to ride, and do some riding. Are you gonna do some riding.

NV: Yea I definitely plan on riding.

AO: What about you J Mac, do you plan on riding?

JMac: Yeah I plan on riding!

AO: Alright J Macs riding, make sure you include J Mac in this one. Cause he is riding.

NV: Planning on adding anything sick to the repertoire?

AO: Some quadruple corks.

NV: Who are you going to be riding with this year?

AO: All you guys man, the NV crew.

NV: Your pretty gang related, but are you down with hesh?

AO: Hesh riders are the shit, my best friends Q boy and Jake are going hesh so fuck it. They’re coming up this weekend to do some shredding on Blackcomb.

NV: What are your top 5 songs on your iPod right now?

AO: All Electro man, I don't know... Zeds Dead, and Rainman.

NV: You go to the bar, what do you order?

AO: Double rum and coke if I have money, but I am normally poor so nothing haha.

NV: You got any big plans for the weekend?

AO: Partying it up with the boys, and bar time I guess.

NV: Blonde or Brunette?

AO: Blonde or Brunette that’s a good question. Blonde, Brunette, wait, no, blonde cause I've never fucked a blonde.

NV: Best way to pick up chicks?

AO: Sup baby I can do double corks.




Andrew O from ENVEMPIRE on Vimeo.

Youtube link here.