Monday, January 9

Monday Night Dubstep Is Back (#9)


I've been neglecting these Monday morning Dubstep post for a few weeks now and I figure it's time to bring it back. I have no time Monday mornings anymore so this is gonna be a nightly post for now on. Please head over to our Facebook and give me some feedback about the blog (what you like, what you don't like, what you would like to see etc.).  

"I know how many bassheads are out there in the world, so I'll help fill their cravings for filthy beats and ferocious basslines."
+Stay Envious+

Dodge & Fuski - What Do You Know


Minnesota - Jetstream


Delilah - Go (ENiGMA Remix)


Buraka  Sistema - We Stay Up All Night (Star Slinger Remix)


Nero - Crush On You (Knife Party VIP Mix)


Moguai - Oxygen (Jacob Plant Remix)


 Fytch - Let It Go







No comments:

Post a Comment