Wednesday, December 14

FFS #11


This week 'Far From Silent' as always, has some pretty sick beats for us today. About a week ago I announced the release of Knife Party's first album "100% No Modern Talking". Included in today's selection from Eh-StaTuZ is the first track off the new album titled "Fire Hive". The song really made me think of some early Skrillex, perhaps "Kill Everybody. If your a fan of "Fire Hive" I'll be posting the WHOLE new EP later today. As I always say, Xilent has been one of my favorite producers of 2011. Always puts that little extra something into his productions and he has such original sounds. Lastly Chrizz Luvly and Rocket Pimp pair up to tackle Porter Robinson's and Lazy Rich's "Hello". They succeed in putting a bangin remix together.

Knife Party - Fire Hive


Xilent feat. Skyflake - For Once


Porter Robinson & Lazy Rich feat. Sue Cho - Hello (Chrizz Luvly & Rocket Pimp Remix)


No comments:

Post a Comment